1. The device should not be solely or primarily relied upon to diagnose or exclude a diagnosis of COVID-19, or any other disease;
2. Elevated body temperature in the context of use should be confirmed with secondary evaluation methods (e.g., an NCIT or clinical grade contact thermometer);
3. Public health officials, through their experience with the device in the particular environment of use, should determine the significance of any fever or elevated temperature based on the skin telethermographic temperature measurement;
4. The technology should be used to measure only one subject's temperature at a time;
5. Visible thermal patterns are only intended for locating the points from which to extract the thermal measurement.